With many airlines charging fees for extra bags, more bowlers are choosing Bowling Ball Express to ship their bowling equipment. With Bowling Ball Express, bowlers no longer have to worry about their equipment while they're traveling.
USBC continues to work with UPS to provide this premium service at reasonable rates. Significant improvements have been made to make the experience more convenient, and the staff's focus is still on top-notch customer service.
- All shipments must be in cardboard boxes. DO NOT use packing peanuts for shipping protection. Please refer to the PACKING INSTRUCTIONS link at the bottom of this page for further instructions on packaging your equipment for shipping.
For shipping bags, get a box that best matches the size of your bag. Visit your local pro shop for empty boxes.
- All prepaid UPS labels must be obtained from this Website.
- To utilize UPS Ground Service, print your UPS label 8-10 business days prior to your desired pick up date. If you ship 1-6 business days prior to your desired pick-up date, you must upgrade your shipment to 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day delivery. Please drop your equipment off at your local UPS store by 4:30 p.m. on the day you are shipping.
- UPS Shipping fees are based on your zip code, weight, size of box and "planned delivery date."
- USBC is self-insured and insurance rates are based on "declared value."
- USBC automatically insures your package for up to $500. Additional insurance up to $1200 can be purchased for an extra $5.There is no insurance available for more than $1200. The additional insurance is not included in your receipt amount and will be charged onsite. USBC management will make all final decisions regarding BBE insurance claims.
- Our late package guarantee program will replace all equipment that is late or lost by UPS. The value of replacement is based on "declared value" of late or lost package(s). There is no cash value to claims. All equipment will be replaced or repaired. To be eligible for the program, you must comply with the following items:
- Drop your packages off with adequate time allowed for delivery (by 4:30 p.m. on the day you are shipping). Use 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day delivery or allow at least eight business days before your desired pick up date for Ground Service.
- Do not ship balls in bowling bags.
- Bowling balls shipped in bowling bags that have wheels and/or plastic handles are subject to a $50 handling fee and will not be eligible for claims.
- Ship using the Bowling Ball Express account on the tournament's specific page of BOWL.com.
- Balls that have been plugged and/or re-drilled will not be replaced if damaged in transit.
- USBC's handling fee is included in every package price. The shipping price you see on your receipt is the total price that you pay (not including purchased insurance above $500) when you arrive.
- All packages shipped in and out of the venue using anything besides the Bowling Ball Express account will be subject to a handling fee of $25 per package.
- If shipping outside the Bowling Ball Express account please contact tournament staff to obtain the exact address. Contact information can be found on the tournament's specific page of BOWL.com.
- Please include your name and team date on the box.
- All shipments are billed freight collect to USBC. Customers will pay UPS shipping fees and all USBC handling fees before receiving their package(s).
- Outgoing shipments will be charged at the time of shipment.
- Once you have printed your labels, please also print your receipt. Please present the receipt to pick up your package.
- Drop off all packages to your local UPS Hub or UPS authorized store. There should not be any fee to ship a package with a prepaid UPS label. If a store tries to charge you, please call Bowling Ball Express at (888) 910-2695. There will be a charge for boxes and cushioning materials purchased from the store.
- Packages can be picked up at the tournament venue. Bowling Ball Express is open with extended hours during the tournament dates.For specific times, contact tournament staff.
- DO NOT CONTACT UPS OR UPS STORES.
Packing 1 Ball
Packing 2 Balls
Packing 4 Balls
Packing 4 Balls in 2 totes
During the Shipping Process: If you have any questions, please call Bowling Ball Express directly at (888) 910-2695.
*Remember to specify which tournament you'll be shipping to.
DO NOT CONTACT UPS OR UPS STORES.
Regarding Claims: Please email us at BBEClaims@bowl.com